Install HP Printer Drivers for Old Printers | Hp Support Number +44-808-196-8126
Here’s how you can easily install HP Printer drivers for old printers.
- Click on the Windows icon located in your Windows taskbar.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- From the Devices and Printers window, click on the Add a Printer option.
- Select Add a Local Printer and click Next.
- Click on ‘Use an existing port’.
- From the drop-down of the ‘Use an existing port’ option, select LPT1 which is the printer port. After selecting, click on Next.
- Under the Manufacturer section in Install the printer driver window, select HP.
- Under the Printers section, select the required or appropriate alternate driver to perform HP Driver Install and then click on Next.
- If the required driver for HP Driver Install isn’t available there, then you can choose either Windows Update or Have Disk option.
When you choose the Windows Update option, you can install HP Printer Drivers for Windows 10 by updating your Windows.
If you’ve downloaded HP driver from the official website of HP, then you can click on the Have Disk option to perform HP Driver Install.
- Once you choose your required option for HP Driver Install, you can click on Next and then on Finished.
- Your HP Driver Install is completed successfully.
If you are facing issues with HP Printer setup and installation of HP Printer drivers, contact HP Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126.